Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Ladies Who Lunch: SAUNDER Spring 2015!




SAUNDER by New York native Emily Saunders has continued to capture my attention season after season with her chic collections.


One of the things I love about SAUNDER is that Emily Saunders picks very strong inspirations for her collections, which create a line that is cohesive and very focused.


Emily Saunders also has a fine eye for detail which gives her SAUNDER collection a couture feel.  And as sophisticated as it is, there is also a playfulness too the collections that ensure that the SAUNDER Collection is always fun.


I became a fan of SAUNDER after the first collection I covered and Emily Saunders has continued to wow me and ensure that I keep coming back for more!

Video Photography by Josh Bell

ladieswholunchtravel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment