Friday, October 3, 2014

Ladies Who Lunch: Nicholas K Fall 2014!


When I think of my fave clothing companies, I am surprised to include Nicholas K to that list.  Not because it isn’t a great line, but because although it is a departure from my typical style, it works for me and draws me in.


Nicholas K has an urban nomadic warrior feel to it and the pieces, whether separately or layered, have a stylish sense that is the epitome of modern day dressing.

For Nicholas K Fall 2014, the brother-sister team of Nicholas & Christopher Kunz took their inspiration from French photographer Jean Gaumy and his book Men at Sea, which captures the daily life of commercial fishermen.


The inspiration provided the designer’s with a palette to create a Nicholas K Fall 2014 Collection that is perfect for this current season!

Video Photography by Josh Bell

ladieswholunchtravel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment