Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ladies Who Lunch: Norma Kamali Wellness Café NYC


About three years ago, I started changing my diet; I began cutting out processed foods and trying to eat fresher and healthier.  Unlike a lot of people I know, my goal was not to extend my life indefinitely.  My reasons were geared more towards immediate gratification.  By eating healthier, I found that I could control my weight more easily and improve the quality of my daily life. Yeah, my reasons were a bit more superficial.  I like nice clothes!


So, having attended an event at Norma Kamali’s Wellness Café, I was intrigued to find out more about what they had to offer.  I returned for an event that focused on salt and its healing properties.  They introduced me to Halo/Air Salt Rooms, Himalayan salt products from Solay and I was even lucky enough to interview Norma Kamali herself and find out what her Wellness Cafe is all about.  Check out the video segment below. :)

Additionally, I discovered that the items that are offered in the Wellness Café make ideal gifts!  You can even choose from all of the products that they offer from olive oil and Himalayan Salt to Vital Choice foods and they will put together gift packs that are personalized in any way you wish. And, they will ship them as well! That takes care of some of my shopping list this year!
To order their awesome products and/or make gift packs contact;
Diana Spohn, the Wellness Manager
212.957.9797 x111



Photos and Video by Ritika Wahal

No comments:

Post a Comment