Friday, May 18, 2012

Ladies Who Lunch Goes into the Kitchen!



On my site, my aim is to cover shopping, fashion, travel, food and drinks!  Lately I have been a little heavy on the fashion side, but I am working to balance it all out!  As a step in that direction, I did a guest post for my dear friend at Rebecca Subbiah at Chow & Chatter!


I mostly write and video about restaurants, but when I am at home I actually cook quite a bit!  And while I don't even dare or want to compete with my Foodie friends across the globe, I do love to cook and explore new recipes!


I spent this last Christmas in Venice, Italy and while there I discovered a charming restaurant with exquisite food called A Beccafico.  We loved the restaurant so much that we ended up going back three times.  On one of those visits, I ordered an appetizer that blew my mind!  They took a half eggplant, roasted it, topped it with marinara, parmesan and mozzarella and then baked it! I knew I had found the answer to making a healthy and flavorful Eggplant Parmesan!




Read the entire post at Chow & Chatter and watch the How To video that we taped to go through the recipe step by step!!


ladieswholunchtravel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment