Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Ladies Who Lunch: MARK AND ESTEL Spring 2015!


Since launching their label in 2005, MARK AND ESTEL, have continued to gather more and more fans of their collections.


MARK AND ESTEL merge their love of fashion with their passion for music, creating a hybrid style that is unique in the marketplace.  Fashion tees, flowing dresses and iconic cutout leggings mix beautifully with their ready to wear jackets and other separates.

MARK AND ESTEL’S rocker chic style has garnered them celebrity fans in both the fashion and music worlds.  They even custom-made their “Ripped and Holey Leggings” for Lady Gaga on her Fame Ball Tour.

Based in Los Angeles, MARK AND ESTEL exudes a definite LA Rocker inspiration, but its comfortable silhouettes that are also sexy and trendy have a universal appeal that makes this brand truly global.

Video Photography by Josh Bell

ladieswholunchtravel.com

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I just love these designs- perfecto! Thanks for the fabulous coverage Mdivanni, I want one of each!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I just love these designs- perfecto! Thanks for the fabulous coverage Mdivanni, I want one of each!

    ReplyDelete